The need for Independent Manufacturers’ Representatives is more essential in today’s industrial climate than ever before. For some manufacturers, it can be the most cost effective way to quickly establish an experienced professional sales network. For others it can be a way to pioneer a new niche market or simply to broaden their existing market coverage. However, today’s Professional Manufacturers’ Representative Firms MUST do more than just sell. Today’s top agencies:
- Utilize their own direct sales force with bonus and commission programs in place for exceeding targets
- Have a strategic plan in place with each of the manufacturers they represent
- Possess strong relationships in the territory
- Represent synergistic product lines
- Have intimate market knowledge and are prepared to share it
- Are technologically current
- Show a long term commitment to the territory and to the business
- Are active in Industry Associations
- Possess the designation of CPMR (Certified Professional Manufacturer Representative)
At CRK, we feel this is just the starting point. The CRK Advantage is our approach to the process that we feel differentiates us from other agencies. These unique business methods and capabilities help us achieve our ultimate goal of increased sales and market share for the manufacturers we represent. And for our distributor partners, it translates to top level end user support and increased product line profitability.
We invite you to learn more about C.R. Kinsman & Associates, Inc. and the CRK Advantage!